Monday, March 30, 2009

Unfeigned Faith

You may wonder what exactly your children do during the hour they leave you to go to Sunday School – or you may not! But I hope this blog gives a little more information on what is happening. Dont forget to visit your child's class for updates on lessons, memory verses and special activities.

Our last post mentioned a heritage. I am reminded of Lois, Timothy’s grandmother. What a heritage she left! Paul said to Timothy he would be filled with joy: “..when I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in they grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.” (2 Tim. 1:5).
‘Unfeigned’ means sincere, real, genuine, authentic or heartfelt. It is my personal prayer and desire to see the children in our church have this kind of faith!

Save this blog in your favourites, and be blessed, be challenged and be inspired to demonstrate an unfeigned faith!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment